Customer & Campaign Analyst
Job no: 506838
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Ann Street (Turrbal Country)
Categories: Market Research & Analysis
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career?
The Lottery Corporation is Australia’s largest lottery company offering exciting games that deliver life-changing wins to customers and make a meaningful difference in the community.
While we’re a new company, we’re an experienced team. For more than a century, we’ve been playing our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners and our community.
Come join the winning team with a job at The Lottery Corporation.
The Customer Experience & Data Science team will be accountable for delivering campaign design, support and flow management, analysis of data for The Lottery Corporation across customer, marketing, CRM and product development. The team is also responsible for the development of detailed machine learning models and resources to drive better customer outcomes. Your team will create new data-driven approaches to generate business insights through data analytics and visualisation.
What you’ll do
- Support the CRM function by delivering deliver data, insights and analytics for CRM campaigning which allows the team to develop retention, cross-sell, segmentation, preference and customer profile models, artefacts and data assets.
- Support the CRM team’s advance of marketing automation activities through the development of data assets which facilitate trigger-based marketing.
- Identify opportunities for business activities to drive increased customer experience and/or revenue.
- Deliver analytics and insights which enable Lotteries to improve products, channels and customer experience.
- Undertake detailed analysis to provide insight in to business performance.
- Support the Lotteries CRM team with data development and automated reporting for campaigning and lifecycle communications.
- Investigate new data sources and work closely with the CRM team and BI to make the data available for CRM activities.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 1+ years experience in data analysis or campaign analyst role (specific experience in CRM or customer analytics preferred);
- Experience with Structured Query Languages (SQL) or SAS language, including relational databases;
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or Salesforce Marketing Campaign preferred;
- Expertise with campaign management, marketing automation, email and direct marketing and supporting technologies;
- Organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities;
- Ability to drill into data and analytically approach to solve complex problems;
- Strong customer facing skills and the ability to communicate analytical and technical concepts with confidence and in an easy-to-understand fashion to a non-technical audience
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- We have a flexible approach to working with a range of options to suit different roles and individuals. This could include hybrid working, flexible hours or modified working patterns
- A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation is Australia’s largest lottery company and one of the best-performing lottery businesses in the world.
Even though we’re a new name, we continue the incredible history of Australian lotteries. The Lottery Corporation™ was created following the Tabcorp demerger in 2022 and is now home to The Lott and Keno – brands and games that have been adding excitement to Australians’ lives for decades.
Operating in every state and territory except Western Australia, The Lottery Corporation offers exciting games that not only deliver life-changing wins to our customers but make a meaningful difference to our community.
This position is based in Brisbane.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend