Digital Product Manager
Job no: 506828
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sydney (Eora Nation), Brisbane (Turrbal Country), Melbourne (Kulin Nation)
Categories: Digital Marketing
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career?
The Lottery Corporation is Australia’s largest lottery company offering exciting games that deliver life-changing wins to customers and make a meaningful difference in the community.
While we’re a new company, we’re an experienced team. For more than a century, we’ve been playing our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners and our community.
Come join the winning team with a job at The Lottery Corporation.
The Digital team is responsible for the ownership, management and direction of The Lott and Keno digital channels to maximise performance and ensure sustainable long-term success in driving incremental growth for the business. The team works collaboratively with the other areas of the business to deliver overall revenue, brand and customer experience objectives in the short and long-term.
Reporting to the Head of Product Experience, you will be part of the Product Management team responsible for owning and delivering the product roadmap for The Lott and Keno digital channels. As a SME you will act as a key liaison between the business and technology teams to drive useful, usable, fast, reliable and fun experiences for our customers which deliver overall market share growth.
What you’ll do
- Working with the broader Marketing, Customer Experience and Product teams, develop and manage the product roadmap for The Lott and Keno digital channels.
- Provide ownership of experiences developed within the digital channel by utilising customer insights to guide the design and delivery.
- Assess the commercial viability of new product opportunities and enhancements to existing digital products from ideation through to benefits realisation.
- Provide direction to the development teams, guiding the delivery of digital channel experiences to ensure they align with the product vision and business objectives.
- Working closely with Customer Experience and UX, facilitate the ideation and concepting of new digital products and enhancements.
- Act as a key escalation point for production issues and customer service complaints.
- Responsible for the reporting, monitoring and actioning of customer feedback through multiple channels.
What you’ll bring
- Extensive experience in digital product management, website management or app management.
- Hands on experience managing and delivering high volume transactional websites/apps or API driven platforms.
- Experience in successful delivery of multiple product initiatives or projects with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- A passion for customer and experience with interaction design/UX, always with a focus on usability and efficiency.
- Strong stakeholder management experience both with internal and external teams.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Passionate about digital and solving problems for our customers.
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- We have a flexible approach to working with a range of options to suit different roles and individuals. This could include hybrid working, flexible hours or modified working patterns
- A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation is Australia’s largest lottery company and one of the best-performing lottery businesses in the world.
Even though we’re a new name, we continue the incredible history of Australian lotteries. The Lottery Corporation™ was created following the Tabcorp demerger in 2022 and is now home to The Lott and Keno – brands and games that have been adding excitement to Australians’ lives for decades.
Operating in every state and territory except Western Australia, The Lottery Corporation offers exciting games that not only deliver life-changing wins to our customers but make a meaningful difference to our community.
This position can either be based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend