Senior Risk Manager
Job no: 506643
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sydney (Eora Nation), Ann Street (Turrbal Country), Brisbane (Turrbal Country)
Categories: Risk & Compliance
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career?
The Lottery Corporation is Australia’s largest lottery company offering exciting games that deliver life-changing wins to customers and make a meaningful difference in the community.
While we’re a new company, we’re an experienced team. For more than a century, we’ve been playing our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners and our community.
Join the winning team today!
What you’ll do
- Partner and collaborate with the business to build constructive relationships and trusted advisor status
- Focus on one or more areas and become a subject matter expert and business partner in this space
- Build a deep understanding of the business
- Own, enhance, and use the information contained in the risk and incident management system to identify issues and inform decision making.
What you’ll bring
- Consultative and commercial approach to risk management
- Demonstrated experience in risk and/or compliance, business or management consulting in a large organisation
- Experience in a gaming environment and/or a background in audit or assurance is highly regarded
- Degree in a relevant field (Legal, Accounting, Business, Finance etc.)
- Risk related post-grad qualifications are highly regarded
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the benefits of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation Limited (ASX: TLC) is Australia’s leading lottery company with licences and approvals to operate in each Australian state and territory, except Western Australia.
Best known for The Lott and Keno, we’re proudly one of the highest-performing lottery businesses in the world.
For more than a century, we’ve been supporting Australian communities through lottery taxes, donations, and partnerships. We play our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners, and our community.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend