IT Audit Compliance Officer
Job no: 506625
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Sydney (Eora Nation), Brisbane (Turrbal Country)
Categories: Other, Risk & Compliance
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career?
The Lottery Corporation is Australia’s largest lottery company offering exciting games that deliver life-changing wins to customers and make a meaningful difference in the community.
While we’re a new company, we’re an experienced team. For more than a century, we’ve been playing our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners and our community.
Join the winning team today!
What you’ll do
- Work as part of the Technology Governance, Risk & Compliance team at The Lottery Corporation
- Lead the Audit & Compliance function
- Coordinate internal and external audit and compliance activities, including controls assurance
- Management of relationships with various assurance providers including federal and state regulatory bodies
- Assist with administration of audit recommendations and regulatory approval conditions
- Support facilitation of Technology Compliance meetings with regulatory bodies and assurance providers
What you’ll bring
- Understanding and experience of audit practices and processes
- Experience in IT processes and audits, including an understanding of Service Management processes and tools
- Previous experience in an IT audit or IT compliance related role
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the benefits of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation Limited (ASX: TLC) is Australia’s leading lottery company with licences and approvals to operate in each Australian state and territory, except Western Australia.
Best known for The Lott and Keno, we’re proudly one of the highest-performing lottery businesses in the world.
For more than a century, we’ve been supporting Australian communities through lottery taxes, donations, and partnerships. We play our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners, and our community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend