Technical Data Analyst
Job no: 506614
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Ann Street (Turrbal Country), Brisbane (Turrbal Country), Melbourne (Kulin Nation)
Categories: Business/System Analysts
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career?
The Lottery Corporation is Australia’s largest lottery company offering exciting games that deliver life-changing wins to customers and make a meaningful difference in the community.
While we’re a new company, we’re an experienced team. For more than a century, we’ve been playing our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners and our community.
Join the winning team today!
What you’ll do
- Gather, review and interpret data from various sources to help the business make better-informed decisions
- Generate information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns
- Assess the quality of data and cleansing it
- Collaborate with the Business Analyst and Project team to gather business requirements and convert into technical requirements
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a data analysis role within complex customer and data platforms
- Experience advising on a diverse set of strategic and operational issues including technical and design management, engineering productivity, continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Strong SQL or ETL knowledge and experience
- Experience in automation, preferably CI/CD, ETL, scripting and building dashboards
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the benefits of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation Limited (ASX: TLC) is Australia’s leading lottery company with licences and approvals to operate in each Australian state and territory, except Western Australia.
Best known for The Lott and Keno, we’re proudly one of the highest-performing lottery businesses in the world.
For more than a century, we’ve been supporting Australian communities through lottery taxes, donations, and partnerships. We play our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners, and our community.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend