Test Automation Engineer
Job no: 506414
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Ann Street (Turrbal Country), Brisbane (Turrbal Country)
Categories: Testing & Quality Assurance
Could this be one of those rare moments to do the best work of your career?
The Lottery Corporation is Australia’s largest lottery company offering exciting games that deliver life-changing wins to customers and make a meaningful difference in the community.
While we’re a new company, we’re an experienced team. For more than a century, we’ve been playing our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners and our community.
Join the winning team today!
This is not your average Automation Testing role. This team ensures that the TLC Technology team are using the most up-to-date systems and frameworks for testing. You'll research tools and examine if they're the right fit for us.
What you’ll do
- Research and examine testing tools to ensure that they're the right fit for us.
- Design and develop automated test scripts and frameworks (WDIO, Protractor, Node.js, TypeScript, Cucumber)
- Write code to implement automated & performance tests (Visual Studio/K6)
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members on test automation & performance best practices and techniques
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of testing in pipelines and GitHub/GitLab
- Good understanding of Docker containers and Kubernetes knowledge (advantageous)
- Proficient in the use of testing tools and frameworks such as WebDriverIO
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, but the benefits of working with us are also pretty good too!
The list is extensive, but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types, such cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives, such as our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and well-being app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation Limited (ASX: TLC) is Australia’s leading lottery company with licences and approvals to operate in each Australian state and territory, except Western Australia.
Best known for The Lott and Keno, we’re proudly one of the highest-performing lottery businesses in the world.
For more than a century, we’ve been supporting Australian communities through lottery taxes, donations, and partnerships. We play our role in making a better future by delivering winning moments every day to our people, our customers, retailers, partners, and our community.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend