The Lottery Corporation is the driving force behind Australia’s largest lottery games and one of the best-performing lottery businesses in the world.
We’re excited to make a better future, and we’ll do it by delivering winning moments to our people, our customers and our communities.
Come join the winning team at The Lottery Corporation.
Exciting opportunity to remain technically hands on while experiencing technical and team leadership.
Building the next digital generation products for Lotteries & Keno.
Modern technology stack (React, Adobe Experience Manager, Rest APIs, etc) starting from ground zero.
Evolving way of working to incorporate best practices globally into a small high performing product delivery team.
Pushing the boundaries of quality engineering practices with a heavy focus on automation.
Your role will develop and deliver high quality software products and services to customers, instilling a customer first culture in the organisation and drive consistency across the Technology business. You will champion agile ways of working and drive continuous improvement.
- Knowledge/ experience with React - ideal but not mandatory
- Proven experience delivering high quality software and has a good understanding of DevOps practices
- Good understanding of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience with frontend unit and e2e testing (eg jest, protractor, cypress)
- Experience with frontend build tooling eg webpack, vite
- Adobe AEM Experience is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate continuous delivery practices such as CI, automated testing and continuous deployment experience
What you’ll get
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation is Australia’s largest lottery company and one of the best-performing lottery businesses in the world.
Even though we’re a new name, we continue the incredible history of Australian lotteries. The Lottery Corporation™ was created following the Tabcorp demerger in 2022 and is now home to The Lott and Keno – brands and games that have been adding excitement to Australians’ lives for decades.
Operating in every state and territory except Western Australia, The Lottery Corporation offers exciting games that not only deliver life-changing wins to our customers but make a meaningful difference to our community.
The Lottery Corporation Is working closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.