Test/QA Engineer - The Lottery Corporation
Job no: 505736
Work type: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Ann Street, Brisbane
Categories: Testing & Quality Assurance, Engineering
Test Engineer – Lotteries & Keno Retail Software
The Lottery Corporation is the driving force behind Australia’s largest lottery games and one of the best-performing lottery businesses in the world.
We’re excited to make a better future, and we’ll do it by delivering winning moments to our people, our customers and our communities.
Come join the winning team with at job at The Lottery Corporation.
We’re on a mission by building the next digital generation platform for over 3500 lotteries & keno retail outlets nationwide. We’re streamlining and improving our customers experience at every touch point.
Our building blocks are React, Adobe Experience Manager, Rest APIs, etc starting from the ground up.
Evolving way of working to incorporate best practices globally into a small high performing product delivery team who are pushing the boundaries of quality engineering practices with a heavy focus on automation.
What you’ll do
Your role will test and prove, for scalability and performance, that the software meets major architectural requirements, ensuring the quality of the system as a whole and plan. Reporting to Test Engineering Lead you will coordinate, perform and report risk-based testing towards high quality systems implementations and drive consistency across technology solutions for the L&K business.
What you’ll bring
- Strong understanding of software quality assurance best practices
- Good understanding of modern automation testing practices
- Good understanding of software quality metrics
- Demonstrable experience with test automation
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Good understanding of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Working knowledge of OWASP top10 & secure development practices
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Ability to demonstrate technical leadership, mentoring & coaching experience
- Ability to demonstrate continuous delivery practices such as CI, automated testing and continuous deployment experience
What you’ll get
Not only will you receive an awesome candidate experience from our caring Talent team, the perks of working with us are pretty good too!
The list is extensive but here are a few:
- A “say yes” approach to flexible working to meet your individual needs
- A multitude of leave types such as cultural leave, volunteer leave and 18 weeks’ parental leave for all new parents, regardless of gender
- We’re committed to Inclusion & Diversity with a range of initiatives such as our Gender Affirmation Statement of Support
- We offer a comprehensive (and free) health and wellbeing app called The Arena to support you and your family’s mental and physical health
- We’re committed to your learning and development with a dedicated platform with helpful resources from leadership to technology to upskill and cross train
About The Lottery Corporation
The Lottery Corporation is Australia’s largest lottery company and one of the best-performing lottery businesses in the world.
Even though we’re a new name, we continue the incredible history of Australian lotteries. The Lottery Corporation™ was created following the Tabcorp demerger in 2022 and is now home to The Lott and Keno – brands and games that have been adding excitement to Australians’ lives for decades.
Operating in every state and territory except Western Australia, The Lottery Corporation offers exciting games that not only deliver life-changing wins to our customers but make a meaningful difference to our community.
The Lottery Corporation Is working closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment. You may be required to present evidence of Covid vaccination in order to comply with Public Health directions and fulfil the requirements of this role.
This position can be based Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend